Tuesday, March 20, 2012

RCC Challenge #3: Don't Be Such a Tease!



So, I'm currently reading the most interesting The Truth of All Things. Here's what the back of the book has to say:
Two hundred years after the Salem witch trials, in the summer of 1892, a grisly new witch hunt is beginning. Ooooh! It's a good 'un, too!

A listing of the books I've read since my last Challenge post:
The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy of the Year, Vol. 6
Katja From the Punk Band
Erebos
Pazuzu's Girl
Christ's Ventriloquists


Magnus Opum


Morgue Drawer Four
Every Other Day
Croak
And She Was
Archon
and
Waking Hours

If you check my Read-Review shelf on Goodreads, you'll see I'm at a whopping 547 books to be read and reviewed! Still I managed to get a good number done this past week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.