Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bizarro Press Presents: "Editorial" by Arthur Graham, free on Amazon!

Follow the editor and his client into the infinite ring of Ouroboros, the self-devouring, in this episodic novella by Arthur Graham. A story told through concentric circles of narrative, each adding a layer of truth while further smothering all notions of certainty, Editorial will leave readers wondering just how many times the same tale can be swallowed...

The very interesting-looking Editorial by Arthur Graham is currently free on Amazon, and will be so until Sunday. Just follow the link by clicking the title to grab your copy. Don't miss out on a bit of the bizarre!

This book is on my pile to be reviewed, and I quite look forward to the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.