Sunday, January 27, 2013

Review: The Wizard Takes a Holiday


The Wizard Takes a Holiday
The Wizard Takes a Holiday by Red Tash

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Book Info: Genre: Short, humorous fantasy
Reading Level: Adult
Recommended for: anyone who likes wizards and enjoys a laugh

Disclosure: I picked this book up for myself when it was on free promotion on Smashwords. All opinions are my own.

Synopsis: A much-loved wizard takes a vacation to rural, fantastical Indiana, where he finds getting away from his work is harder than he thinks.

My Thoughts: Oh, so fun! There really is nothing I can tell you about the plot without spoiling it, as it is very short, but the book also contains information about her other books, a Troll or Derby preview, and the first 4 ½ chapters of This Brilliant Darkness. Plus it is free! Come on, you can’t go wrong—pick it up, check it out!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.