Thursday, February 14, 2013

Comments now moderated



Well, I truly hate to do this, but I'm spending at least an hour a day now just deleting spam comments. DAMN YOU, SPAMMERS, YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF!!! So, I've had to set the comments to moderated. There is no Captcha to fill out, I'll just have to approve any comments before they're posted. So, feel free to comment away! And my apologies for the inconvenience.

Also, if you've been wondering about how quiet it is this week, I had a really busy editing schedule early, and now I'm reading a really long book. That review should be posted by tonight, though, as I'm down to the last 1/3 of the book. And Friday and Saturday are gonna be BUSY BUSY BUSY here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.