Friday, March 22, 2013

Announcement! New Layout, check every day!

Just wanted to let folks know that I've just added a gadget to the right of the page that will change to a new story from This is True every day!  It's right under my quotes, so check back daily to see a new article featured from This is True every day.  You can also subscribe to this great newsletter or learn more about it here, or you can subscribe to the free newsletter right from here by using the widget.  There is a free newsletter, or an expanded newsletter for $24/month.  I've been on the free newsletter for well over a decade, and was even on the premium edition for awhile.  So, check it out, and come back every day to see something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.