Thursday, April 4, 2013

"Twice Shy" by Patrick Freivald just 99 cents this weekend! Soon available: "Special Dead" the sequel


Some of you may remember me raving about this book, Twice Shy, in my review in October (linked here). Today I had a huge thrill when I learned the 2nd book in this series, Special Dead, is to be released soon (details by clicking link on title, which will take you to Journalstone). Then, just to make things better, I heard today from the author that Twice Shy is on sale for only 99 cents on Amazon this weekend! That's right, you can pick up this excellent and awesome book for only 99 cents for a limited time, so hurry on over now and pick it up! Just click this link to be conveniently taken right to Amazon where you can buy your very own copy! I've also linked to the Journalstone store on the book titles, if you prefer to buy directly from the publisher, but the sale is only on Amazon.


And, just for fun, here is the cover for the upcoming Special Dead. Enjoy! Go ye forth and buy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.