Saturday, June 29, 2013

Caffeinated Book Reviewer: How the Heck Did You Do That?!? Blogger Tips & Tri...

I couldn't have said this better myself (and I tried over at Nick Wastnage's blog earlier this year).  This is an outstanding piece, and I STRONGLY urge all reviewers to go read this excellent piece!

Caffeinated Book Reviewer: How the Heck Did You Do That?!? Blogger Tips & Tri...: Writing a Negative Review  and Dealing with the Fallout A blogger emailed asking for advice about writing negative reviews.  ...

2 comments:

  1. Great post! It lovely when people identify what didn't work or did work for them and why. It makes the review useful to me as a reader and a writer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really agree. While the occasion well-written rant can be amusing, you don't really LEARN anything from it but that the person is... y'know, ranty. I much prefer someone provide examples and respectfully give some constructive criticism to help me make my decision about the book.

      Delete

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.