Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Some Fun with M.T. McGuire

Lo, many moons ago, I did talk to and accept from M.T. McGuire a fun little tome called Few are Chosen, book 1 in the K'Barthan Trilogy. Then, because it was also part of the series, I took Unlucky Dip (free on Smashwords!). Then I took hundreds and hundreds more, and poor M.T. McGuire ended up buried in the onslaught....

Well, enough is enough! I now have the next book in that series, The Wrong Stuff, and a couple random shorts, so I'll be doing my best to have a marathon of M.T. McGuire stuff soon! But until then, I thought it would be fun to share some cool pictures with you related to the K'Barthan Trilogy!  So., here you go, some pictures related to the K'Barthan trilogy and the books therein.  You can find out more by following any of the links!  Books available on Smashwords and any other places e-books are sold.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.