Monday, September 16, 2013

Review: Chronic Fear


Chronic Fear
Chronic Fear by Scott Nicholson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Please note: Read and reviewed in December 2011 from an eARC provided by the author for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

My Synopsis: With the designer of Halcyon and Seethe dead and the lab and equipment destroyed, plus the last of the manufactured medicines flushed away, the survivors of the Monkey House thought the nightmare was over. Then they each started receiving messages: “Did you really think we would let you live after what happened?” Now they are discovering – the nightmare is just beginning …

My Thoughts: The action explodes in this sequel to Liquid Fear (review linked here) and no slowing is allowed. We learn a bit more about the main characters, and see how they’ve changed over the year since their second stint in the Monkey House. Kleingarten is replaced with Scagnelli, who is amusing, but not quite as amusing as his predecessor. Fans of dark, psychological suspense should enjoy this latest from Scott Nicholson – available 12/20/11.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.