Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Review: A Taste For Life


A Taste For Life
A Taste For Life by Patrick Freivald

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I read this piece of flash fiction online at this link. This is a fairly early work for Freivald, and I can see where the idea for his books Twice Shy (review linked here) and Special Dead (review linked here) came from. Since this is flash fiction, I can't really go into the story or provide any sort of synopsis other than what is given on this book's page without the risk of spoilers, but if you enjoy zombie stories, especially ones that move away from the traditional zombie genre stories, then definitely give this a read. It's short and sweet.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for the moderation, but I am spending almost an hour a day deleting spam messages. I will approve all comments as quickly as possible.